Sunday, September 29, 2013

Professional Pharmacist in Gastonia and Charlotte area of North Carolina seeks opportunity!



Hello, my name is Allison Thompson and I am a Doctor of Pharmacy who is currently looking for a new opportunity in the Gastonia or Charlotte North Carolina area. I am a NC Licensed Pharmacist and below is a "short form resume" for your review!

 photo AllisonLutzThompson1_zpsfc33a42e.jpg

 photo AllisonLutzThompson2_zps82bc79bc.jpg

Everyone has a story and my story may just be appealing enough for you to consider contacting me to learn more! I am a single mother of 3 wonderful children and I love being a Pharmacist! I will be updating this blog frequently as I explore the great opportunities that may be available in my area! Thank you for checking out my blog and when you click the images of my resume above you will be redirected to my primary site where you can learn more about me and connect with me through social media. I look forward to hearing from employers and recruiters soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment